Monday, December 7, 2009

Playing Dress-Up:


At times, I'm so confused as to what exactly my "style" is. I love it all: granny-chic, baby-doll dresses, ruffles and bows, boy-meets-girl, trekkie, vintage vixen, senorita...
So many things inspire me. With the current chill, I've been really inspired to pile on furs, frocks and silk scarfs. I've been channeling old hollywood glamour and mixing it with my everyday basics. Yesterday on my treasure-hunting adventure, I stumbled upon a beautiful vintage turban that I simply couldn't pass up. Here are some photos of my new hat, and a few of me playing with it:






I absolutely love this piece! In person, it is so delicate and in perfect condition. The cap itself is made of a thick lace, and the overlay is a fine creme and gold tulle. Here I'm wearing it with a vintage mink capelet and my new Betsey Johnson crinoline tutu. Definitely expect to see me wearing it with my new black coat!

These are the things that keep my happy and calm during finals week...

Love,
Flavia



1 comment:

Arthur said...

You are one well dressed swami.