Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Latest:

Last week was absolutely wonderful! Here's a recap of all that I was up to:

-Fantastic Flash-Mob on Monday with the help of GFW models and photographers and UF Coveted List

-The Gainesville Fashion Week/UF Coveted List Fashion Show Tuesday night! This was so much fun! All of my best friends came out to support me and we got the word out to UFs campus about Gainesville Fashion Week! The show was so much work, but it was an incredible experience to get to plan, promote, and execute a fashion show from start to finish.

-Wednesday Night: a few on-campus interviews and then another fabulous GFW model rehearsal

-Thursday night was Dahlia boutique's Genetic Denim trunk show! Dahlia was packed with beautiful dresses and incredible jeans. I left with an adorable hot pink dress that I had actually pulled for Tuesday night's fashion show! I'm thinking Dahlia's fashion show will be the perfect night to debut it...

-Joanna Newsom show on Friday night was incredible! She was so wonderful, now I need to learn to play harp!

-Saturday: recovery. I spent Saturday night helping out with BobbyK's video shoot. I'll tell you this much...his fashion show is going to be amazing!!

I'm really looking forward to everything that I have coming up! Here are links to some of the stories that were published about Tuesday's fashion show along with some photographs from last week (stolen from GFWs fan page). Hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend! Next week I'll be able to reveal a little secret that I have planned...

Stories featured in The Alligator, INsite, and The Gainesville Sun





Love,

Flavia

No comments: