Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Little Beauties:

School has started back up and my obnoxiously hectic lifestyle is back in action. However, I've been re-inspired by the "back to school" attitude and have tried to show that in my outfits. I've been sporting my vintage leather backpack, jumpers, and mini-dresses for the past few days now and it makes my school days slightly more serene. If you see the crazy girl on a hot pink and purple bike, thats me.
So, the latest adorable accessory that has just been stealing my heart is these teeny little clutch/wallets that I have been accumulating this summer. My regular sized wallets usually die on me and it's a real hassle when I am trying to squeeze my lipstick, iPhone, digital camera, keys and wallet all into a vintage clutch. So these palm sized change purses are my new obsession.

Here's my current collection:

Ive managed to steal both of the brown leather ones from my mom's collection, they are from her college days! The white one is Dooney & Bourke. The gold leather one is vintage and it travelled all over Italy with me. It fold out into an actual wallet.

Here's a close-up of my personal fav. One of my besties, Zaira, bought this for my while exploring thrift stores in Amsterdam. Check out that diamond encrusted bow clasp....so cute!

Despite my dwindling bank account balance, I have been managing to acquire quite a few beautiful new treasures. Thus, I'll have plenty to blog about in the upcoming days. Look forward to seeing precious vintage treasures that I found on a recent romantic thrifting expedition, as well as some incredible Urban Thread finds!

Un Bacio (a kiss),
Flavia

No comments: