Thursday, April 2, 2009

Don't hate me!

So like Flavs said, we've been neglecting TTT hardcore. I feel incredibly guilty. I have my reasons and so does she, but I'm sure no one really cares about how busy our little lives are. BUT in my own defensive, I've become a daily blogger for another blog (serious betrayal, I know). So if you're interested in what I have to say on a daily basis, comment with your email and I'll send you the link. I truly am sorry for being such a bad blogger! 

First of all, I want to dress like this every single day of my life: 
And I could if I purchased something from Wendy Mullin, designer of Built by Wendy

Secondly, I want my hair to be adorned with one of these beauties. I haven't shown Flavia this, so her head is going to shit her pants when she sees it. Oh, and it's by I Love Factory, a Brooklyn-based design duo.  

yeah, that thing goes on your head!

Love you guys! 

xx, Leah

No comments: