Friday, April 24, 2009

These are finally mine:


The Jeffrey Campbell Lattice Heels are finally mine to love and to hold. I've been swooning over these for so long, and to my surprise they got them in at Urban Threads in a 7. I practically did a nose-dive for them. I'm really intrigued by all of the different trends that this shoe manages to incorporate with such grace. They are the perfect architectural-ankle-bootie-sandals. They are a little bit off...but that is what I find charming about them. I already wore them out tonight with a high-waisted skirt and a leotard. I'm looking forward to mixing them with both laid-back and dressed up stylings. What do you guys think of these? 

With Love,
Flavia

P.S.- Please excuse my manic posting. Leah skipped town recently, so blogging is my means of coping. I love you, L!

No comments: