Sunday, April 26, 2009

So, I'm in Orlando for the summer

I just returned to my hometown, and the best part about it is that there's awesome outlet shopping here. I went to the Prime Outlets today, which I'm obsessed with, and they have an American Apparel. Even though it's still overpriced for t-shirts, I appreciate having it. 

Anyway...I'm going to the Kentucky Derby this weekend (random, I know) and I needed a hat, so I bought this gray floppy hat from AA and I love it. It's only $40 and you can mold it different, cute ways. I'm going to deck it out with flowers and butterfly pins. You'll see pics when I return. Also, I'll be taking candid shots of all the crazies at the Derby, which should be quite entertaining! 

If anyone is coming to Orlando this summer, holla at me! I'll probably be reading fantasy novels under an umbrella in my backyard if you want to join me =) Oh, and hang out with Flavia if you're in Gainesville because she's lonely without me! miss her.

-Leah

No comments: