Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Maillot:

(I wish that this was mine)

Leah and I ha' beeeen done that "Maillot" trend. 
Haha, actually yes we both really have always loved the vintage feel of classy one-pieces. I think you can actually look sexier in a cute one-piece than in a stank, way-too-teenie bikini. There are so many different styles to choose from in terms of one-pieces as well. There are ruffles, crazy prints, florals, cut-outs, straps, solids and tons more. I just think that this is a great look that is worth trying out. Here are the maillots that Leah and I have most recently purchased:

Me

Leah

In case you were wondering, Urban Outfitters, Insight, and Betsey Johnson have a great selection. Hit up Urban Thread (of course) for some cute suits if you are here in Gainesville. Have any of you readers tried out this look yet? Let us know what you think!

With Love,
Flavia






No comments: