Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We Will Always Love You:

I am so broken hearted over the loss of this beautiful person. 

Barry, your smile is unforgettable. You mean so much to so many people and we are all thinking about you. You were honestly one of the most wonderful people to be around, and will never be forgotten. I will always cherish the times we booty-danced and laughed together, and especially when we talked fashion. You will always be a muse. We love you so much.







I sort of just sniped these pictures from Facebook, thank you to the wonderful photographers to whom these pertain to. I'm so sorry about all of this and my heart goes out to everyone who knew and loved Barry. So many people have come together for him, and we just have to keep on honoring the gem that he was. 
Barry, we miss you so much.

-Flavia

No comments: