Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bowified Booties:

Today, I found the fall ankle-booties that were created for me. I had seen these beauties online a few weeks back, but the $390.00 price tag was a way too steep for me. I figured that I would thrift a pair of old black booties and then just add the bows on myself. Well, I saved a lot of time and money ($332.00 to be exact) by snagging these at Urban Thread today!! Happiest moment of my life! These amazing Chie Mihara Atame ribbon bow booties are an absolute dream. They are so comfy and the leather is so soft. These are going to go beautifully with all of my crocheted tights, blazers, and tunics for fall. Scholarly-chic, here I come!



Love,
Flavia

1 comment:

Fame's Allure said...

Those are some smooth shoes, if i had a special someone i would definitely try to get her in those...

-Bobby Generic