Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Perfect Peep-Toes:

In the middle of spring, I had blogged about these amazing Betsey Johnson floral peep-toe pumps. A few weekends ago, I made a quick stop by the Prime Outlets in Orlando. Obviously, I just had to sneak into the Betsey Johnson outlet. To my astonishment, my dream shoes were there, and for only $60! I bought them on impulse. Here's a look at my new loves:



Simply Put, Betsey Johnson is my hero. I love everything she designs. I also bought a lace, ruffled shrug, and a sequined tulip-shaped cape. Pictures of those two treasures will be up soon. Any thoughts? Let me know!

Love,
Flavia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're absolutely adorable! hot pink floral+black satin+ huge bow= perfection.

-ashlee

p.s it was fun seeing you the other day, however brief! happy friday : )

Flavia said...

Thanks girl!!
I'm totally obsessed with these, I wan't to wear them around my house just to give them more use! So good to see you too <3