Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fashion Week Recap: Calzatura

Tuesday night was the start of Fashion Week mahem. It was a lot of fun though because Wolfgang was headlining with Calzatura, and since Leah and I were helping backstage with the Wolfgang show, we got to sit back and enjoy the Calzatura showcase. It was really fun watching everyone get ready. The Calzatura show had a great downtown feel to it. All of their looks were great for going out. Here are some pics from the evening, and some of my favorite looks from the show:

Leah and I with our super-cool "GFW Talent" badges, haha.

This was definitely my favorite look from the Calzatura show. I love the cupcake silhouette, and the black stripes add an edgy vibe to this otherwise uber girly dress. I love that. Sweet-heart tops are the best!



If you havent already been to Calzatura, it is downtown on SE 2nd Ave, by Starbucks. The owner is super friendly and you'll be sure to find an abundance of sparkle and mini-dresses. Keep your eyes peeled because coming up on the Tonnish Touch is recaps of the Wolfgang fashion show, Fashion's Night Out, and the Dahlia and BobbyK fashion shows!! Let us know your thoughts!!

Oh and by the way, it warms my heart whenever I bump into people around town and they let me know that they follow our blog. It's super exciting!! Thank you so much to all of our loyal followers!!

Love,
Flavia

No comments: