Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fashion Week Recap: Wolfgang

The Wolfgang fashion was a great success. Leah and I worked our usual duties as backstage model dressers. It is always so much fun to watch the show come together. We always wish that we could enjoy the show, but the backstage atmosphere is so chaotic, I love it. Thank goodness my friend Caro was in the crowd to take photos of the actual show for me! There are a lot of great new things at Wolfgang that were featured in the show, like this cute (and super affordable) line called Audrey, as well as the ever-cute Roberta Oaks, Cheap Monday, and Insite. Here are some shots of the action at Sharab lounge:

Leah and I representing Wolfgang!
I'm wearing a Betsey Johnson butterfly dress, and Leah is wearing a Cheap Monday skirt and Betsey Johnson blouse. We are both wearing tons of vintage accessories.

Team Wolfgang waiting to prep the models.
From left to right: Leah, moi, Rebecca, Natalie, Jordan, and Carly.

Here are some looks from the runway:









Backstage:




Can't wait for spring fashion week! Like I said, stop into Wolfgang and get your hands on some of the amazing new clothes. There are so many funky dresses and tops in right now, you won't be able to help yourself. I already bought one of the dresses from the fashion show and wore it to Fashion's Night Out. You'll be seeing it up on the blog soon. The Audrey line is my absolute favorite at Wolfgang right now. Everything ranges from about $30-$45 and it's super cute and versatile. Let me know what you thought about the show! Up next: a recap of Fashion's Night Out!

Love,
Flavia

No comments: