Thursday, June 4, 2009

Liger-esses

Ciao!

Do any of you readers ever go to the Neon Liger on Saturday nights? 
If so, let me know! I'd love to dance and hang out with you : )
If not, you should definitely check it out! It's a lot of fun because you get to dress up and dance the night away. 

The reason I ask is because these are a couple of polaroids that me and one of my besties, Zaira, took after last week's Neon Liger celebration. I wore my sparkly new tunic! It's a little silly, but from what I heard it was a big hit. Zaira looked super cute in this figure skater dress I got her. The coolest part is that she jazzed the outfit up by layering a DIY tutu underneath! Genius! We are in the midst of creating bigger and better tutus to layer under our basics. I think it completely changes the look of an outfit. 



This is Ben, Zaira's cutie boyfriend. I wanted to post this pola of him because I want boys all over the world to get this extremely important memo:
Wear Gingham! 
It's just the way to go. You can go ultra-casual and cute, or you can dress it up with some skinnies and a pair of oxfords. Either way, it's a great look. You can thrift it with ease, but lots of stores like Urban Outfitters and Express have it by the truck-load. 

I have some neat close-ups of the tunic that I have to scan. I wish I had more to post about, but I've been saving all of my $$$ for Italy, so I don't have many treasures to show all of you. Either way, I won't let you down! Expect some up-coming DIY posts! 

Love,
Flavia

1 comment: