Friday, June 26, 2009

Random Thoughts:


This is a scatterbrained post, but I thought I'd write about a few things that I've been really lovin' during my last week or so in Gainesville:

My boyf and I spent a few afternoons pool-side last week because the early evening weather was so beautiful and perfect for a quick dip. I found this vintage-inspired bathing suit in the back of my closet and am just smitten with it! This beauty is definitely coming to Italy with me.




I call these my "adventurer booties". I love them because the leather is really worn, and I found them for $2 dollars at a thrift store. The best part? They fulfilled the need that I had for these lovely Jeffrey Campbells. I got the look for WAY less.

Lastly, I've really been loving cutesie, exaggerated hair accessories. I've made all of these using feathers, bows, vintage bow-ties, and random things that I yank off of old headbands and dresses. I definitely want to make bigger and better hair-candy when I get back!

In 24 hours, I'll be in Roma...eep!

Love,
Flavia