Monday, October 12, 2009

Finger Decor:

I didn't get to do much shopping this past week, too much work and too little time. Of course I managed to squeeze a little treasure or two into my weekend. On Friday, Leah told me that Wolfgang had gotten some new accessories in, and that there was a bow ring that I absolutely needed. Of course, I stopped in and snatched it up! Here's a looksie:

Wolfgang has a ton of mesh gold and silver rings in right now. Leah and I both bought this bowified beauty are wearing it non-stop! I love that it matches perfectly with my Betsey bow watch. Oh, and that amazing neck-piece is the pearl collar that Leah gave me for my birthday. I'm obsessed!

Another amazing find I came across this weekend is Essie's "Matte About You" matte finisher. My bestie Agnes discovered it and it looked so cool on her I just had to try it. This product is absolutely amazing! Basically it is a shine-free top coat that when applied over any of your favorite nail colors, gives you a matte finish that is so glamorous and beautiful.


This is a picture of my current "matte" manicure. This red polish is normally super shiny and even has sparkle, but with the "matte" finisher it looks like my nails are channeling Dita Von Teese. I love it. The best thing is that matte nail polish colors are normally so expensive and really difficult to find, but by buying this simple top coat it gives you the option of changing any of your current hues into fashion forward, luster free lacquers. I'm buying this ASAP!

Well, that is my short and sweet Monday post. Let's hope that this week isn't too hectic!

Love,
Flavia

No comments: